02 November 2014

Our First Craft Fair

Yesterday was a big day. Me and my fiancé's sister, who is also a very crafty lady (check out her Handquafted Facebook page), took part in our first ever craft fair as sellers! The event was held at Oakridge Hall for All in Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK. It was a little Christmas craft fair, with only about fifteen tables. We did our best to set our table up nicely, with the help of a lovely vintage-like cabinet borrowed from Prettily Vintage. We sold candles, decoupaged photo frames, felt ornaments and my beaded star decorations. It was a nice day, out with a friend, looking at nice things and having lots of interesting conversation while crafting and selling our crafts. We are thinking about visiting another craft fair soon. I will let you know ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...