15 January 2014

Sunday Walk in the Čimice Valley

Having not gone out all Saturday, I was ordered to go for a walk by my man. I put on a thin spring jacket (because it was sunny) and went for a twenty-minute leisurely aimless walk. Eventually, discovering the sunny winter beauties of the Čimica valley, its fields and forests, little ponds and streams, I came home two hours later, frozen to the bone... But very mentally and physically enhanced : ) Finally, I enjoyed watching the sunset with a cup of warm decaf coffee in hand. I cannot wait to go back in spring, when everything will be sprouting and bloooming.

Fields a few streets away from my home

Sunny

Willow enlightened by the setting sun and a gall on a rose bush. I took that home with me - for a biology class.

Natural monument sign

Trees

While drinking coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...