10 August 2013

"Crystal" Friendship Bracelets

It's been ages since I blogged about anything even remotely crafty, so here we go!  These are a few bracelets that I made for my shop during this summer. It is not often that I learn a new pattern, but I really liked this one, so I did. It is called "Crystal" and originally it is designed for six different colours, however, I decided to use only three -two full coloured and one variegated. I made three different bracelets with this techniqe and I really like them.



The green one (on the right) is already sold, however the dark blue-grey one and the orange-yellow-brown one are still available in my shop.

The design comes from my favourite Czech website naramkypratelstvi.cz (see the tutorial here) and is originally from a Polish crafty website.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I like the orange one....I hope they sell quickly.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...