13 April 2013

And the sun shone



Even though yesterday started with a downpour, soon the steely clouds were taken over by lovely sunshine, which my little Haworthias on the kitchen window surely appreciated. And me too, even though I have to stay in because I am ill. But I have enough work, food, tea, medicine and paper tissues not to have to leave the flat for another three days ;)

Also, three more leaf insects hatched today, I hope they will have no trouble with eating and will happily grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...