07 January 2013

My Stars

This Christmas, my beaded star decorations made it to our table. I also made some origami stars that I learned to fold at the Advent origami workshop out of wrapping paper leftovers from last Christmas and my mother grew so fond of them that she put them on the Christmas tree.


My beaded decoration also made it to my Grandma's Christmas tree, however, when we looked for it, we couldn't find it. Either she is old and forgetful and doesn't really remember where she puts stuff or it was stolen - and no matter how much it would flatter me that my work is being stolen, I'd rather see the star on the tree where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...