20 December 2011

❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆Christmas is here!!❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆

It is only four days until Christmas now and everybody seems to be rushing around to make the last preparations. Post offices are crowded with people sending or picking up their last-minute Christmas presents, people moaning on Facebook that they have not bought the presents yet and madness going on in the supermarkets as everybody tried to get SOMETHING!
I must admit, I could do better myself as well. Every year I have a resolution to do my shopping throughout the year, so that I pick the right present for everyone. Every year I have too little money to shop in December. I send my Christmas cards late. I am chaotic and I mess up a lot.
On the other hand, I was quite successful this year too! I managed to decorate my first Christmas tree, I made handmade cards for a few of my friends, I wrote a few nice emails and I wrapped my present beautifully. And in all that, I managed to make some really beautiful decorations, for which I did not need to go to a shopping centre, but enjoyed making them at my warm home while drinking tea and eating biscuits :)

I hope you all will be able to find a few moments for yourself, to relax and to rest while surrounded by the ones that you love and will not be the victims of stressful and materialistic Christmas time. Merry Christmas.
❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❇ ❈ ❅ ❄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...