30 July 2011

Rocky backrounds

This summer I decided to make some changes in the look of my etsy shop. Everybody speaks about how important it is to have good photos and some people even hire others to take nice pictures for them, so I thought that I might get some nice idea how to make the pictures of my items more appealing. Not that I thought they were bad, but a little change might give the shop more personality and freshen it up a bit.
Friendship bracelets are summer accessories and as such, I wanted the pictures to look as beachy, summery and carefree as possible. That is why I chose to use the rocks that I collected at beaches all over Ukraine as backround for my bracelets. I must admit I think it was a good choice.

And in addition to all of this, there is also a renewed banner, which matches the new photos!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Thank you for stopping by!

Every time I write a post it is like writing a letter to someone I might not yet know. Every comment I get is like getting a beautiful letter in my mail box. Please keep sending them, long or short, praise, advice, questions... Whatever they are they are always welcome (except for spam which is the unwelcome and will be destroyed by merciless deletion).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...