- Next New Year will be celebrated at a party, preferably one where you have to be dressed in funny clothes, not in a sit-at-home-and-watch-TV style.
- I will go to freediving trainings with a little bit less reluctance (even though it is cold outside and it takes me 50 minutes to get there and then return home at 10.30 p.m. with still wet hair and lots of wet stuff that needs to be hung somewhere so I wake everyone up)
- Similarly, will put more enthusiasm into studying, going to work and shopping for clothes (so that next time that I arrive at my parents', my Mum will not have the feeling that I look like a homeless who needs to be dressed anew from neck to toes and will not drag me to the shopping centres to undergo the torturous process of choosing the right outfit)
- Will take up one of the following: swimming, yoga, aqua-aerobic, belly dancing
- Will NOT cut my hair
- Will come to visit parents and old friends more often
- Will save some more money, but also let myself enjoy what I earn in a sensible way(such as traveling to visit parents and old friends)
- I will take greater care of my pets (snails, stick insects) and will care more about their diet and will finally take my tortoise to the vet after she wakes up this spring
That seems to be everything, although the list will be changing, because some things will not work, obviously :o)
I hope you will all have a wonderful New Year. Have a great time.